Our MD, Mike Cunningham, is in the hot seat with 12 quick fire questions to find out what’s behind that cool exterior.
1. What is your proudest moment at Healthcare Communications?
Client feedback that the system is doing what we said it would. It’s that magic mix of ideas, problem-solving and people working together to deliver that moment.
2. If you could live to see one future event, what would it be?
To see Liverpool win the premiership, it’s been a long time!
3. What’s the one dish you would absolutely, positively never eat?
Anything with Offal, why would you?
4. What is your hidden talent?
I’m still looking, although I can do the odd regional accent after a few beers.
5. What is your all time best ever Halloween costume?
I’ve seen some standout efforts on our work trips to Alton Towers – however, Jamie’s nurse effort last year takes some beating. Check out the pic – respect Jamie! (our Development Team Lead)
6. If you could choose 1 amenity to add to the workplace, what would it be?
A posh coffee machine. (We agree!!)
7. Who would you like to swap jobs with for a week at HC Towers and why?
Probably the Commercial team. I like to be client facing, listening to feedback and continuing to grow and keep our client base with a constant stream of new development.
8. Who would play you in the movie adaptation of your life?
Jerry McGuire, without the ‘Show me the money’.
9. Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity?
I love the look-a-like game! I apparently look a bit like Rod Gilbert, although Russ Abbott was another one back in the day.
10.If you had 1 box for all your stuff, what would you put in it?
I’m a hoarder, so it would need to be a big box.
11. Have you ever met anybody famous and do you have photographic evidence?
George best showed a keen interest in my three sisters one day, we even ended up playing a game of pool. Yes, I have a pic somewhere in my hoarding box.
12. Finally, what’s your go-to karaoke song?
Tom Jones, Delila – I love singing in the Welsh accent.