#1 FFT Trust partner
We deliver real time patient feedback with the latest analytics enabling Trusts to focus on delivering care and not the manual burden of response collection and interpretation.
Patients have the option to respond by text, kiosk, online, agent call, paper or leave a voice recording on their experience! Reporting tools and layout are designed by patient experience teams.
Healthcare Communications collect 50% of all Outpatients feedback nationally and processed 30 million FFT surveys!
Our fully managed service provides:
- Real-time dashboard – with 24/7 access and unlimited user accounts
- High-level results at a glance – Real time response rates and recommendation scores
- Dashboard word cloud: Click on any word within the cloud and all relating feedback is instantly available
- ‘Live’ trending positive and negative themes: Up to 10 Key words to immediately alert staff to issues
- UNIFY reporting – no manual work required
- Comment reports, Sentiment Analysis & auto reporting – available board to ward
- Big picture to deep dive – View results specific to department, area or clinician
- Assign action plans – to identify improvement areas, staff responsibility, and CQC audit trail
- Real time feedback alerts – for feedback that requires immediate attention – sent by text, email or both
- Feedback publishing – Selected patient feedback is automatically published to Trust determined microsites including patient waiting room TVs, intranet and Trust websites
We’ll help design FFT marketing to engage patients and staff too! Even better, you gain access our exclusive User group network events to share ideas and learn from peers!
“Reporting is now a breeze! Auto-reporting is so quick and easy; it makes such a difference. What was previously taking us a week to do, is now instant, with a click of a button!” – Kirsty Ogden, Patient Experience Manager – Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
Inclusive to every Patient Group
We ensure every patient demographic has the opportunity to provide feedback and our products include multi language, children and inclusive options in line with NHS England requirements. Options include:
- Convert online surveys to numerous languages with the click of a button! This clever tool scans the survey with the option to hear the questions read out aloud or converts the words to the patient’s chosen language.
- Adorable children’s surveys to encourage feedback from the younger demographic. Several trusts have seen a big increase in CYP responses using this approach. We’ll help with engagement ideas too!
- Inclusive range including visual answer symbols, easy to read options and custom designs to make sure every patient can offer feedback by their preference
Sentiment Analysis – The Game Changer in Free Text Analysis
NHS England focuses on free text comments as the real power behind FFT, seen as the goldmine of improvement ideas and staff praise to boost morale.
The problem? Analysis is a time consuming, manual process and textual responses are hard to quantify. However, without this narrative, the impact feedback can have on patient experience is limited.
Our innovative Sentiment Analysis tool is best in class and revolutionises free text analysis by:
- Doing the hard work for you! It automatically collates, RAG rates and reports on phrases within a comment to make sure emotions, attitude and opinions are captured
- Staff time spent manually trawling through comments can now focus on patient care
- Separates positive and negative comments within the same comment and locates service improvement suggestions hidden under ‘Highly Recommends’
What clients are saying
I love Sentiment Analysis! What I really like is that it doesn’t just categorise comments, but breaks them down even further by sentence – amazing! Frees up considerable time and allows me to do more with feedback.
Fliss Swift, Patient Experience Manager. Morecambe Bay University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.